Emerson Construction, a General Contractor located in Central Texas, is currently recruiting for an Experienced Retail Ground Up Superintendent.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Retail Ground Up Superintendent working for a General Contractor.
• Ability to manage the jobsite, including subcontractors and material suppliers, to ensure that the schedule is maintained for the job.
• Thorough understanding of plans and specifications with the ability to ensure that these are followed throughout the entire job.
• Strong Leadership ability
• Ability to determine potential problems and have a plan of action before the problem presents itself
• Proactive attitude toward controlling job costs and adhering to progress schedules
• COMPUTER LITERATE-MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE SKILLS ASSESSMENTS
o MS Outlook
o MS Excel
o MS Word
o MS Project
o Familiar with taking and emailing digital photos
• Sense of urgency regarding required paperwork and daily office activities
• Ability to adhere to company’s Immigration Customs Enforcement policy
• Must have valid OSHA 30 Hr, SWPPP, First Aid/CPR/AED training
• Must have a Safety First Attitude at all times.
If this sounds like you, click the apply now button:
This contractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.